- Tour Plan
- Trip Maps
- Similar Tours
- Arrival airport pick up and Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Accommodation 2-3 stars Hotel in Kathmandu on a twin share bed with B/B plan
- According to CHOICE of menu 3 times meal B/F, Lunch & Dinner with 2cups of tea or coffee in breakfast and every meals a cup of while the trekking.
- Responsible trekking policy of two Trekkers: One porter.
- Accommodations at clean and comfortable local Tea House – lodge during the trek.
- English speaking guided half day city tour with world heritage sites.
- All domestic flight, Airport taxes, private transportations starting & ending points of trek.
- English Speaking Experience local Guides – by Himalayan Trails trained and Nepal government licensed holder as well as First Aid Eco trained.
- Along the trek basic complete First Aid Kit.
- Assistants Guide and other support staff if indeed.
- Insurance of all staffs Guide, Assistants, Cook, porters and Accommodations, food and reasonable salary during the tour.
- All necessary officials paper work.
- Warm clothing and required trekking gear for porters
- Travel and Rescue arrangements
- All the Government Taxes
- Welcome and Farewell dinner as per itinerary
- Nepal entry Visa fees (US$ 40 per person for 30 days)
- International Airfare
- Your Travel Insurance
- Lunch, Dinner & Drink in cities.
- Any kind of dinks & personal expenses on tour
- Hot shower, Electricity Bills during tour
- Personal gear & clothing
- Medical evacuation encase of Emergency
- Tips and Items of a personal nature like postage and laundry
- Expenses deserve due to Natural or manmade hazards like landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. will be charge extra as per actual
Shuklaphanta Wildlife Reserve
Shuklaphanta wildlife reserve is one of the largest national parks in the country. It is located in the far western Terai on the southwest edge of Nepal, covering parts of Dolpa and Mugu District with an area of 305 sq km. The Shukaphanta wildlife reserve was established in 1976. The jungle safari in the Shukaphanta wildlife reserve is the exploration in the lush pristine subtropical jungle. Two third of the area is covered with the forests whereas one third by the grassland. The grassland here is the largest grassland of Nepal, occupying an area of 54 sq km.
The Shuklaphanta wildlife reserve accommodates various species of flora and fauna although the area is small. The main vegetation here is the grassland. The main species of grass found here are the Imperative cylindrical and Saccharum heterpogon, which are used by the locals mainly for thatching. About 26 species of fish, 46 mammals, and more than 200 bird species are recorded in this reserve. The Sal forest, Savanna, Asna, Simal, Sissoo, Khair, etc are some of the species of trees found predominantly in the area. Some of the animals found in the reserve are wild elephant, tiger, hispid hare, blue bull, leopard, chital, hog deer, and the wild boar. Marsh mugger, Indian python, monitor lizard, cobra, krait, and rat snakes are also found in the Shuklaphanta.
The Shuklaphanta wildlife reserve is prime habitat for swamp deer with an estimated population of 2000-2500. Sarus crane, swamp francolin, flycatchers, grass owl, warblers, and the endangered Bengal Florican are some of the bird species inhabiting the reserve. The reserve also holds Nepal’s largest breeding population of Bengal floricans and hispid hare. The Rani Tal inside the reserve is one of the attractions for the animals and migratory birds. One can opt-out various ways for a jungle safari on the back of the elephant, in the jeep, as well as the on foot. Other ways to view wildlife in the park is by driving inland rovers near the lake and river and on nature walks with trained trackers.
The area has a tropical monsoon climate where the temperature varies from 10 to 12 degrees C in winter to 17 degrees C in spring rising to 26 degrees in summer. The maximum temperature in summer is 40-42 0C. You can also experience jungle safari along with the bird watching. Shuklaphanta wildlife reserve is one of the best wildlife reserves in Nepal for watching some of the endangered species of birds and animals. The place is accessible via road as well as air.
- Day 01
- Day 02
KTM Arrival pick up from Airport and welcoming by garland and transfer to Hotel, Tour briefing and welcome dinner.
O/ N Hotel - BDB
Early breakfast and 7:0 am start birding in Shivapuri national Park with Pack Lunch
O/ N Hotel - BB