- Tour Plan
- Trip Maps
- Similar Tours
- Arrival airport pick up and Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Accommodation 2-3 stars Hotel in Kathmandu on a twin share bed with B/B plan
- According to CHOICE of menu 3 times meal B/F, Lunch & Dinner with 2cups of tea or coffee in breakfast and every meals a cup of while the trekking.
- Responsible trekking policy of two Trekkers: One porter.
- Accommodations at clean and comfortable local Tea House – lodge during the trek.
- English speaking guided half day city tour with world heritage sites.
- All domestic flight, Airport taxes, private transportations starting & ending points of trek.
- English Speaking Experience local Guides – by Himalayan Trails trained and Nepal government licensed holder as well as First Aid Eco trained.
- Along the trek basic complete First Aid Kit.
- Assistants Guide and other support staff if indeed.
- Insurance of all staffs Guide, Assistants, Cook, porters and Accommodations, food and reasonable salary during the tour.
- All necessary officials paper work.
- Warm clothing and required trekking gear for porters
- Travel and Rescue arrangements
- All the Government Taxes
- Welcome and Farewell dinner as per itinerary
- Nepal entry Visa fees (US$ 40 per person for 30 days)
- International Airfare
- Your Travel Insurance
- Lunch, Dinner & Drink in cities.
- Any kind of dinks & personal expenses on tour
- Hot shower, Electricity Bills during tour
- Personal gear & clothing
- Medical evacuation encase of Emergency
- Tips and Items of a personal nature like postage and laundry
- Expenses deserve due to Natural or manmade hazards like landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. will be charge extra as per actual
- And anything not specify on the cost
Chitwan National Park Jungle Safari
The Chitwan National Park is synonymous with some of the most rewarding and stimulating wildlife activities in Nepal. Chitwan National Park is approximately 1,000 sq. km. of sub-tropical lowland jungle. It takes about five hours by road from Kathmandu, or a 25-minute flight. It is home to a multitude of wild animals including the Royal Bengal tiger. Likewise, for the endangered one-horned Rhinoceros, native to Nepal of which there are less than 1,500 surviving. There have also been more than 420 species of birds recorded inside the park.
However, most of our jungle safari in Nepal itineraries include a stay at a lodge within the park of which there are only six. The accommodation is normally in double attached cottage-style rooms. A typical package is based on two nights / three days’ stay. Activities include elephant safaris, canoeing, bird watching, and nature Tours conducted by resident professional guides and naturalists.
In addition, a visit to Chitwan allows the opportunity to fully experience the contrasts of Nepal. Chitwan National Park offers an insight into a very different natural and cultural setting compared to the more familiar visions of the Country. Chitwan fits well into a tour with a varied itineraries. And can be easily combined with rafting and treks in the Annapurna region.
Similarly, Our clients often choose to continue the trip from Chitwan to Lumbini, the birthplace of the Buddha, an important pilgrimage site. Others proceed directly to the beautiful lakeside town of Pohkara with arguably the most famous mountain backdrop anywhere in the world.
- Day 01
- Day 02
- Day 03
- Day 04
- Day 05
KTM Arrival pick up from Airport and welcoming by garland and transfer to Hotel
On your arrival day in Kathmandu, You will be received by the representative staff from Himalayan Trails Trekking & Climbing P Ltd with proper greeting. You will be taken to the hotel where you have your time to settle in and freshen up.
Overnight at Hotel – (BB)
Half day city Tour and welcome dinner
The very next morning, after breakfast you will leave for a half day sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley. Some of these landmarks are considered World Heritage Sites including the historic Durbar Square, the sacred Hindu temple of Pashupatinath, the famous ‘Monkey Temple’ (Swayambhunath) and Buddhist shrine (Bouddhanath) which is one of the largest stupas in the world. In the evening, there will be a welcome dinner hosted by Himalayan Trails Trekking & Climbing. For dinner, you will be served excellent cuisine.
Overnight at Hotel – (BDB)
Drive - Chitwan 6-7hrs and afternoon activities
Early in the morning after having breakfast we will drive down to Chitwan and this is about a 6-7 hours wonderfully scenic drive along the banks of the Trisuli river and you are able to view the beautiful landscapes, valleys, mountains, lush green hamlets set amidst color rural landscapes and so much more, Upon arrival at Chitwan, our representative will brief you about the chitwan jungle safari program. Take a short walk tour to the village of Tharu aboriginal people whose life style remains unchanged over the century.
Overnight at Hotel – (full board)
Full Day activities, Jungel Safari and Culture program
Jungle activities (Full board) Enjoy full day activities in Chitwan. Start up with Canoe ride at Rapti River to observe many different species of water birds, Crocodile and other wild life if you are lucky depending of the season, visiting Elephant breeding center. In the afternoon you will enjoy Elephant safari to observe such as a Royal Bengal Tiger, one Horn Rhinos, wild boar, different species of Deer’s and many others flora and fauna. In the evening we will enjoy our dinner watching Tharu Culture stick dance where Tharu youngsters will perform. At the end of the program you can even join to dance with them. It was nice knowing about one new culture from Nepal.
Overnight at Hotel – (Full Board)
Drive back to Kathmandu
This morning your will have weak up call for sunrise and then if you are keen to do bird watching our local naturalist will show you many beautiful species of birds around the hotel. Chitwan is home paradise for more than 549 species of birds. Then after your breakfast Drive back Kathmandu about 5-6hrs.
Overnight at hotel (BB)